- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site.
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
Corky Carson L.L.C. would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our members and site users to outside parties.
Corky Carson L.L.C. does:
- Safeguard members’ and site users’ information from unauthorized access.
- Maintain the confidentiality of member information which you provide to us.
As you browse our site, our web server collects information about your visit, not about you personally. We monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site.
- From which domains our visitors come.
- Which browsers people use to visit our site.
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual.
We use these statistics to monitor the performance of our web site and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements.
All online visitor data collected by Corky Carson L.L.C. is protected against unauthorized access.
Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a membership through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. The information collected is used only to process your request quickly and accurately.
All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers and use third party services for payment processing and shopping cart services.
To confirm that your connection is secure, look for the image of a lock or key on the bottom bar of your browser window. If the lock is closed or the key appears whole, then you are viewing a secure page. Otherwise, the lock may appear as open or the key appear as broken.
All personal and financial information submitted during the purchase process is encrypted.
We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
You can link to other websites from http://www.corkycarson.com.
If you link to another website from any of our pages, you are leaving our website and are linking to a website not operated by Corky Carson L.L.C. We cannot be held responsible for the content of the alternate website, nor do we represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
An alternate website’s privacy and security policies may differ from those of Corky Carson L.L.C. . Therefore, we encourage you to read the policies of the websites reached through the use of links from our website.
Corky Carson L.L.C. encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
* Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
* Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate
* Look for Web site privacy policies.
* Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s site:
http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
We can be contacted via postal mail at:
Corky Carson L.L.C.
260 Ridley Road
Atlanta Georgia, 30268
We do not suggest BUYING MAILING LISTS or performing BULK EMAILING.
The bottom line is simple, if you are not mailing to an opt-in list (people who expressly ask to receive your information) you are sending spam.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of people’s email addresses and are against the use of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email) or spamming including newsgroup mailing.
Please report your issue with us and we will investigate your concerns forthwith.
If you have any questions please contact us using the link above.